Join school teachers and staff, farmers and food producers in a day of learning and networking to bring farms and schools together.
Tuesday, June 10th 8:30am-3pmThe Inn at Hocking College 15770 State Route 691 Nelsonville, OH 45764
$25 Per Person — Registration Fee Includes Lunch!
- What’s Happening with Farm to School?
- Making Connections-Producers, Cooperatives, Distributors and Schools
- Farm to School Partnerships
- Food Safety Panel Discussion
- Students Grow: Hands-On Education
- Farmer and School Perspectives
- Formal Networking: Connections and Resources
To Register: click the button below to pay online with Paypal or credit card.
To Mail in Registration Download the 2014 Farm to School Registration FlyerIf cost is a barrier, scholarship funds may be available. Contact Ruth Dudding for more information 740-592-4431 ext 225.
Partners and Sponsors:
Ohio Department of Education
Athens Creating Healthy Communities
Action for Healthy Kids
Live Healthy Appalachia
Ohio State University Extension
Community Food Initiatives
Federal Hocking School District
American Dairy Association-Mideast